Must read before buying:
1. Spacing is the distance between the middle of the lock (the distance between the lock rods). Choose the time to measure the distance between the two door buttons or the outermost of the two holes of the box button and then choose the corresponding lock spacing ok. Also, your lock hole should not be smaller than the diameter of the lock rod (the thickness of the lock rod).
2. There are still some deficiencies in antique locks. It is only as decorative locks and is favored by consumers, because antique locks have the function of locks, but theft-proof performance is not strong, and its use is relatively cumbersome compared to other ordinary padlocks, some consumers are not good at using, family use is very few, for the lock security and use efficiency requirements are relatively high friends please take careful pictures.
3. A lock has a key by default, and a lock of the same size. The key is universal.
1. Because of manual measurement, and production, batches are different, size, weight, color, there will be some errors, the error is within 5% of the normal situation.
2. The brass locks are shipped randomly with different patterns.
3. The uneven color of each copper lock belongs to the normal phenomenon and does not belong to the category of quality because it is made by hand.
4. Traditional handicraft technology is different from modern machine production. In the traditional handicraft production process, it is unavoidable that there are main marks and technological marks, such as individual casting marks, sand holes, uneven antique coloring, scratches, punching and cutting errors, which are all normal conditions and do not belong to quality problems. If you are a perfectionist, please pat carefully!!!!